Links associated with Yolo County’s recent communication:
For detailed information about confirmed COVID-19 cases in Yolo County, visit: www.yolocounty.org/coronavirus-dashboard. For additional updates follow Yolo County on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/YoloCounty/ or Twitter at: https://twitter.com/YoloCountyCA
St. John’s Retirement Village
April 6, 2020
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our residents and staff. St. John’s is working diligently and around the clock to minimize the risk and exposure of the coronavirus (COVID-19) to our residents and employees.
- We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as well as implementing diligent infection control protocols.
- Per the CDC’s, CDPH and California Department of Social Services (CDSS) requirements, we are restricting visitors to only essential health care personnel, except for certain compassionate care situations, such as end of life.
- Congregate dining and activities have been discontinued.
- Social distancing of 6 feet apart is being observed.
- All residents are assessed daily for COVID-19 symptoms, including taking their temperature and oxygen saturations.
- Staff temperatures also are being taken every day upon arrival and dismissal of their shift.