For over 50 years, we have kept St. John’s promise to the community and the original Stoll Family’s vision alive.
- 1964, through a generous gift from the Stoll Family of Woodland, 14 acres of land were purchased that is now the St. John’s campus. The 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation was formed and St. John’s was born.
- Phase one saw the construction of our main building, the 14 apartment courtyards, and the first two cottages.
- Phase two completed another cottage.
- By 1980, an additional ten cottages were built.
- By 1988, the Personal Care Unit (PCU) building was complete.
- In 1999, the Memory Care Manors East and West, as well as the chapel were added, and the current campus was completed.